Look out baby girl--these guys are excited to meet you!
If she doesn't arrive any earlier, I'll likely be induced next Friday. Hopefully some fervent house cleaning & a visit to the Dixie Classic Fair will spur things on...I'm very ready...
ok, the fair came and you went. still, no bambino. do we really have to wait until Friday? go stand on your head or something. i am ready to meet this girl; dresses to try on, bows to match up, girly stuff to do.....
I guess The Lord must be busy putting the finishing touches on the little meek sister who will be leading her two older sibling brothers around by their noses until she matures enough physically to hold her own in a good old fashioned brawl. We're anxious to meet you, young lady. GrandMa & PawPaw
i just got your text and I am so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about how you all are doing. I haven't checked blogs in a while and had no idea you were getting induced today!
5 comments:
ok, the fair came and you went. still, no bambino. do we really have to wait until Friday? go stand on your head or something. i am ready to meet this girl; dresses to try on, bows to match up, girly stuff to do.....
I guess The Lord must be busy putting the finishing touches on the little meek sister who will be leading her two older sibling brothers around by their noses until she matures enough physically to hold her own in a good old fashioned brawl. We're anxious to meet you, young lady. GrandMa & PawPaw
tell those boys to get ready! we are packing up now and can't wait to see them. libby, enjoy your last 48 hours as mother of two.........
i just got your text and I am so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about how you all are doing. I haven't checked blogs in a while and had no idea you were getting induced today!
Post a Comment