Five G's
She's a beauty- I'm sure your boys are crazy about her! We have been SO happy with our lab- he's unbelievably patient and fun (and still very much a puppy at 3 yrs old :))!
She's so cute. Looks like a troublemaker!!
My new grandbaby is so precious. Look at those eyes.. Just like yours and Colin's.
she really is so cute! has she peed in the house yet??
What a cutie. Too bad I have no love left for any canines (exception: a teensy tiny bit left for Tyke)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's a beauty- I'm sure your boys are crazy about her! We have been SO happy with our lab- he's unbelievably patient and fun (and still very much a puppy at 3 yrs old :))!
She's so cute. Looks like a troublemaker!!
My new grandbaby is so precious. Look at those eyes.. Just like yours and Colin's.
she really is so cute! has she peed in the house yet??
What a cutie. Too bad I have no love left for any canines (exception: a teensy tiny bit left for Tyke)
Post a Comment