Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If you're not a mom, you might not want to read this one...

Because you might not see the humor in this. And you might just wonder why on earth would she post this.

Right after I noticed this one, his brother exclaimed with pride, Mommy--I make big monster truck poo poo.

Talk about cleanup.

And I think to myself, Why does my life seem to revolve around poop?!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Libby, I feel for you!! David III did the same thing in his exersaucer a few months back. Quite a clean up! All you can do is laugh about it really, right? I hope that you guys are doing well. I have to say...I have a lot of respect for you handling your two boys so well...I can barely keep up with my one! love to you guys--katy

Catherine said...

oh sick, libby! now that's somthing carson hasn't accomplished yet...

John & Alison said...

He's like Will who painted your walls.

James, Amelia, Ashley, Paige, Michael, Douglas, and Gracie said...

That is impressive! Through the diaper, clothes, and exersaucer. I have to admit I made the picture bigger to examine the extent of the damage....wow! Don't worry, your life won't revolve around poop forever :)

Crystal said...

that is terrible! but hilarious too

ejm said...

I've so been there. Remember this bit of Moody News?
http://themoodynews.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-post.html

Steve and Becca said...

Tell me about it! We just switched to cloth diapers and I have a whole new outlook on poop!

Ab said...

Oh, good gravy.

I rue the day Lydia pulls that on me! I think the best (worst) part is the feet. Somehow I can't get over the idea of poo in between baby toes. Yuckola (in a ridiculously amusing kind of way).