Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stuck Inside

So, it's finally gotten cold--REALLY cold--down here. Meaning, mama's not leaving the house. Since I'm not pregnant anymore, I can't tolerate weather that entails I don scarf, hat, gloves and puffy ski coat, nor do I want to spend 30 minutes bundling up the kiddies only to have both of them poop right before heading out the door... Nope, it's inside for us. And with that comes the task of entertaining two little guys, one of whom will shriek "Bob" (aka "the Builder") while banging on the TV if not otherwise kept occupied. (Oddly, he'd never seen the show before, so I'm not sure where he acquired this recent obsession with BTB--it must be one of those things just ingrained in his two-year old boy brain.) Here's what we've been up to...

Documenting Thomas' wide range of emotions (all within 30 seconds)...

Disgruntled...He should be, seeing as how Will derives pleasure in dropping sharp-edged trucks on his little head...

Wary...& wondering when the aforementioned big brother is plotting his next move...

Quite pleased with himself...Just passed some really stinky gas?

Coy...flirting with his favorite milkmaid to get some lunch...

Sleepy...what every mother loves to see...

And we've been holding the camera out in front of ourselves--here's what we got!

(Will seemed to think I said "blink" instead of "smile"...)



We did venture out to Great Clips--Will got shorn once again...

Aww--such (momentary) brotherly love! Note Thomas' frightened (or at least suspicious) expression...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Ha I love these